My Galaxy App New Year Offer- Rs 50 Paytm Cash+Rs 100 Bookmyshow Voucher

By
Advertisement

My Galaxy App – Get Paytm Rs 50 Cashback Coupon + Rs 100 Bookmyshow Winpin Free :

My Galaxy app is offering Rs 50 Paytm cashback coupon on Rs 400+ DTH Recharge, Also they are giving BookMyShow Rs 100 winpin and other coupons. All Offers valid for Samsung Users only till:- 31st January.. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below. Hope it gives you an awesome cashback deal on this new year and this is an basic app which should be on every Samsung galaxy smartphone because it is really an awesome app as i use it for many works and Today it gives an offer to everyone grab this offer now. Please insure that you have an samsung mobile phone to get this offer now.

How to Get this offers from My Galaxy App:-

2) Just sign up and verify your account via otp verification.
3) Now goto “Services”, you will get BMS 100 winpin voucher which is valid till January 31st.
4) And also you will get the Paytm Rs 50 cashback coupon which is valid till 31st january.
5) Hurry up and get your offers.

6) Offer valid for Samsung Users only

Samsung Specials Information About My Galaxy App :

Now owning your favourite Samsung products has become easier and even more
rewarding. Download My Galaxy for irresistible deals on Samsung products.

Samsung Care within your reach

Buy your favourite Samsung gadgets and get the best care
for your phone from the comfort of your home.

Get started with My Galaxy

Samsung Android smartphone users can download My Galaxy from Google Playstore. Tizen smartphone

users can download My Galaxy from Tizen Store. Enroll to have an Awesome Everyday!





0 comments:

Post a Comment